- Check Canopy for news, support, tutorials & free stamps.
- Special deal: Get our World Building Bundle for 20% off!
- Need help with your game, sim, metaverse? Contact us.
Scene Optimizer is a tool that can help you accelerate your game’s performance with just a couple of clicks. It was born out of professional VR and Mobile optimization work for our customers and automates a range of techniques to make it easier for you to deliver better framerates.
How it Works
Scene Optimizer takes a hybrid approach to optimization as one approach rarely fits all scenarios. You simply drop your object tree onto Scene Optimizer and tell it what combination of techniques you want it to do. Scene Optimizer will execute your configuration and automate the optimization of your scene, turning weeks of work into minutes.
- Intelligent Mesh Cutting & Combining: Scene Optimizer uses a combination of size, spatial partitioning, and mesh combining to create intelligent objects that significantly reduce draw calls, shadow generation, and also aids the process of culling.
- Layer Based Distance Culling: Scene Optimizer can automate the generation of meshes on different layers and provides a system to easily control shadow and draw distances based on the size of the original objects.
- Occlusion Culling: Scene Optimizer can help with Occlusion Culling, especially with large numbers of smaller objects such as grass and ground cover by turning potentially millions of culling decisions down into a relatively small number of larger culling decisions.
Scene Optimizer should be considered as a handy helper to save time on some of your more common optimization processes.
Bonus – Object Placement Tools
We added a tool to quickly align objects with the ground/slope of an underlying terrain – convenient when moving a selection of objects around on the terrain to a different spot.
Need Help or Want to Know More?
At Procedural Worlds, our mission is to empower people to create, automate, and navigate worlds. Our products are easy to use, nicely integrated, and well supported. We service indies, professionals, and enterprise with our tools and deliver custom projects for studios, enterprise, and government. Our special power is that we have both a deep procedural technology stack and an amazing team of experts, and we leverage this unique combination to create applications, games, sims, mapping, and MMO/metaverse experiences at a fraction of the typical time and cost.
- World Building Bundle – 2021 Edition: Get another 20% off our most popular tools with this awesome bundle. It includes Gaia Pro 2021, Gena Pro, Ambient Sounds, Pegasus, and SECTR 2019.
- Gaia Pro 2021: Gaia 2 is an introductory version of Gaia Pro. Gaia 2 expands on the original Gaia 1 with multi-terrain and biome support.
- GeNa Pro: GeNa Pro is the big brother of GeNa 2. It is a complete re-write and includes all of the capability of GeNa 2 plus the ability to create splines, rivers, roads, and villages and to shape and fill your terrain with rocks, trees grasses, and more.
- SECTR Complete 2019: A suite of performance-enhancing tools that enable open-world streaming, massive mobile games, and includes the latest techniques in audio occlusion and propagation.
- Ambient Sounds: A tool that creates interactive soundscapes that also comes with a professionally composed sound effects and music library.
- Pegasus: A system that can drive anything along a path. Great for cut-scenes and even has an ambient AI that supports formations, animation, and local avoidance for your NPCs and animals!
As the inventor of the stamp concept and obsessive landscape creators, we know a thing or two about stamps. Check out our Stamp Packs for a range of landscapes that work with Unity, our tools, and any other tool that supports the stamp concept.
Game Ready Levels
If you have our tools and would like some optimized levels to build your game around or learn from, then check out our Game Ready Levels.
Micro Biomes are small biomes that are designed to be mixed and matched to create more interesting environments with Gaia Pro 2021 and GeNa Pro.
Procedural Spawner Packs
We take some of the best modular assets in the store and make it easy for you to use them in your scene with Gaia Pro and GeNa Pro and our Procedural Spawner Packs. Bring your artistic vision to life and procedurally create in minutes what would take weeks or months by hand!