mportant Notice: This course is created by following Udemy Course Make a Driving Game in Unity by Pete Jepson
This course will cover:
- Different handling on grass, gravel and road surfaces
- Setting up AI cars which will compete against you in race mode.
- Checkpoints and lap counting
- Keeping track of car positions and displaying finish place at the end of the race
- Mini map and mini map markers for all cars
- Main menu, race track select menu and a car showroom, so you can buy extra cars.
- Choosing different colors for the cars you buy
- Leaderboard and race stats
- Save system to save your credits and high scores
- Race customization system from the track options menu
- Keyboard and gamepad control systems
- Terrain sculpting and texturing to add extra details
By the end of this course you will have a complete game that you can continue to develop and add to. You will have also developed the skills to go onto develop your own games.